Start your children out with a POSITIVE dental experience!
Your child’s first visit to a dental clinic should be calm and comfortable, so bring them to Cronin Family Dentistry and give them a great first impression.
Our compassionate, caring and professional staff will help your children ease into their first dental visit.
Actual Patient's Case
Helping your child create productive, lifelong habits in dental care.
Your child will be shown the proper way to brush and floss, We are also able to help your children break bad habits, such as thumb sucking.
Our staff is experienced in pediatric dentistry, and will:
- Examine your child’s mouth, teeth and gums
- Evaluate adverse habits like thumb sucking
- Check to see if your child needs fluoride
- Teach your child about cleaning teeth and gums
- Administer dental sealants
- Suggest a schedule for regular dental visits
- You can also give your child a positive outlook about dentistry:
- Take your child for a "preview" of the office
- Read books with them about going to the dentist
- Review with them what the dentist will be doing at the time of the first visit
- Speak positively about your own dental experiences
Our offices are located in Hattiesburg, but we gladly serve patients from surrounding areas, such as Taylorsville, Bay Springs, Soso, Heidelburg, Stringer, Petal, Purvis, Seminary, Columbia, Collins, Ellisville, and Waynesboro, Mississippi.
Contact our Hattiesburg office at (601) 450-5550.
Staff is wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Cronin's practice to others locally. We are moving back to Atlanta soon, but this group and experience have been great.- D.R.