Are missing teeth making you self conscious?
Dental implants are a permanent solution to fill in the gaps, and Cronin Family Dentistry can help.
No how many missing teeth you have, dental implants are a more solid solution then partial or complete dentures.
Dental implants are a permanent way to replace missing teeth.
Missing teeth and dentures can change your bite, and compromise your chewing. Dental implants give you back the ability to chew normally and thoroughly.
Actual Patient's Case
Some features of our dental implants include:
- Metal anchors, which act as tooth root substitutes
- Small posts are then attached to the implant, which protrude through the gums
- Posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth
- Longer lasting than dentures
- Used for replacement of a few missing teeth or an entire set
Our offices are located in Hattiesburg, but we gladly serve patients from surrounding areas, such as Taylorsville, Bay Springs, Soso, Heidelburg, Stringer, Petal, Purvis, Seminary, Columbia, Collins, Ellisville, and Waynesboro, Mississippi.
Contact our Hattiesburg office at (601) 450-5550.
Staff is wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Cronin's practice to others locally. We are moving back to Atlanta soon, but this group and experience have been great.- D.R.